Re: [gremlintime] Exploding Gas Tanks

--- this is what i say about the this and that every
car/suv is going to have a problem if your that scared
get rid off the car dont by a motorcycle/moped
/bicycle youll wipe out
walk and then you can be worried about getting run
over or struck by lightening hopefully not but thats
the chances i read all kinds of info on the gremmys
there were probably the best built compact of that era
any old car has falts the corvairs flew off the ground
at 85 pintos mustangs didnt have fire walls by the gas
tank and they probably didnt put those fire walls in
mustangs to keep weight down but they still couldnt
keeep up with a mopar id rather push a mopar then
drive a ford and amc is considerd mopar and it takes a
mopar to catch a mopar im getting off my soap box
before the whole club is pissed at me