Re: [gremlintime] No Power

okay now with the bell housing i have a three on the
floor it has literly now good accleration in 3 rd now
the first 2 there not as fast as i think they should
be
although i think im expecting too much out of my 232 6
i can get those back tires to brake loose in 1st real
good for about 25-30 feet and they smoke i thought i
had a power wheel rear end but it its probably
limited slip becaus the first one started smokin then
they said my other tire started smokin now about the
bell housing the thing im worried about is the bolts
from a rustang wont match probably and whatt about my
cross member clutch and drive shaft and yoke i bought
this car case it was cheap verry solid and cause its
light and i cant afford a duster/roadrunner/charger
right now im only 19 and going to school to be a
techniton on cars in the spring