Re: [gremlintime] Re: Purple Gremlins...71-74

Re: [gremlintime] Re: Purple Gremlins...71-74

Thanks, Jerry! That is the color that I had thought that I had seen & the one that I want, too! Now I can still have an original AMC color even if it's not original to the '74! I am so excited! Thanks to the insurance co,we may be getting my Gremmie done sooner that we thought! Don't know for sure yet though. Norbert's comes first.

Karla °o°