Re: [gremlintime] Near fire Gremlin sale?

Re: [gremlintime] Near fire Gremlin sale?

mr fredrick..
i hope its just the carb..
but it sounds like what my 1977 gremlin did sometime ago..i dam near tried
everthing ur doin rite now..all but buyin a new carb..i took my fuel tank out

and took it to a radiator shop they boiled it out..when i went and got it
back
i put new fuel lines on tank and well it was off i put new sender unit float
to..
i reinstalled the tank put fuel in it and she has ran beautiful ever
since..she runs
today just like she looks FANTASTIC ..you've seen pic's
of my cars to.. "GOOD-LUCK"

james-{onehorsetrader}