Re: Purple Gremlins...71-74

 I happen to have my OWN set of paint chip books ( two, actually ), so I
will share freely what I have with yall. The darkest purple was in '71 and
'72, called Wild Plum Metallic. 73 it was lightened, and called Fresh Plum
Metallic. In '74, it was lighter yet, or so it seems, and called just Plum
Metallic. Even the '71 and '72 paint chips are different, they're the same
code, and same name, but the '71 appears slightly darker for some reason.
Just differences in the chip printing, maybe. Anyway, I'll post a copy of the
paint chip chart for '72 on the Yahoo Group Photo album section, how about
that? Just let me scan it in first....<
bzzzzzz--hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm---whirrrrr! >.

Jerry