T-shirts

Hey you grem-mites,, I just recieved a t-shirt I ordered on here and
it has the gremlin guy on the front..Large design, American Motors
across the top over the guy and then Gremlin wrote under him.. It is
a nice heavy weight cotton shirt.. they have a toll free # 877-932-
8337 or email www.877webtees.com or www.angeleentshirt.com diff.
prices for diff sizes.. butit is a good thick pre shrunk cotton
shirt..the design is the kinda rubbery feeling ones so it probably
ironed on.. also was fast delivery with a credit card.. I love
Mine........ It is white and the clolors are mostly red, white and
blue with black in the guy...and outlining the writing...

Mildred
p.s. Karla you might put Mickey on the back!!