Re: [gremlintime] Re: Karla, pics of '73 Grem now in my album here

Re: [gremlintime] Re: Karla, pics of '73 Grem now in my album here

whomever..
mr fredrick..
i got two fantastic fenders and a fantastic front bumper fer a 1974 gremlin
that i'b like to sell..{fer spare parts}..$150.00 plus shippin cost fer all
three
pieces..i live in oregon..i have smaller parts as well..

i have a 1970 gremlin parts as well fer sale...if anyone is interested..

i got an orignal red window washer vinyl with the little motor still on it
fer sale
with the letters "AMC" and the amc logo in real good shape $25.00 plus
shippin.. contact at: rooster1@xxxx

james-{onehorsetrader}