Re: Karla, pics of '73 Grem now in my album here

Re: Karla, pics of '73 Grem now in my album here

No, that blue one is a 74 v-8...and she is my
Baby...untouchable...she gonna be refurbished and prettied
up...the '76 I have is a darker blue with white trim, blue interior
but the body needs work...mechanically she is great. I took her
through our mandatory emissions test after buying her on Friday and
she passed almost like a new car! The previous owner maintained her
well.

Freddie