Re: [gremlintime] good night at the auction....FINALLY some AMC stuff...

Re: [gremlintime] good night at the auction....FINALLY some AMC stuff...

well after waying my options i have finally decided to
build my 75 gremlin up its gonna have a 400 horse 360
with a 3 speed manual witch eventually i want a t 10 4
speed im not a huge amc buff yet but i picked up my
gremlin for 600 bucks its got a 232 3 speed manual but
im buying a 360 block for 35 bucks that im gonna build
up then im getting new qarter panels and the car
repainted neon yellow with black gremlin stripes black
interior crager ss wheels mickey thompson tires L6os
on the back weld the rear to make posi 4.56 gears
traction bars and a snorkel scoop so far i put new
carpet in a auto meter tach hurst shift knob
aftermarket wheel and fixing the push rods that are
bent and putting in new lifters untiill i have enough
saved away to build my bad ass mottor well later bryan