good night at the auction....FINALLY some AMC stuff...

good night at the auction....FINALLY some AMC stuff...

 I usually go every Wednesday night to my favorite "box lot" auction, and
tonight it paid off. I found an AMC radio ( AM/FM/Cassette, no less! but made
in Japan...) with all the knobs, I wound up buying 4 boxes of stuff in one
lot for $5 to get it. I also found an original AMC dealership manual for
Eagles in the same lot, '84, with electrical diagrams included as loose
fold-out sections. Sweet! Another book yielded a cool pic of a Hornet
hatchback on a used car lot, it was a Military mag about keeping used cars in
good shape. I spent $14 the whole night, and came home with a full pickup
truck. LOL. Well, it wasn't FULL, but had a full layer in the back. I also
got some Lionel 0-27 gauge track and trestle set, looks like two sets, for $2
total. Not a bad night...

Jerry in Virginia...