Re: [gremlintime] Re: bad news

good evenin people..

if anyone is in need or a great pair of fenders or a front or and a rear
bumper
i just removed these items from a 1970 {amc} gremlin tthat i'm dismantlin in

my back field...i'v got windows / nice chrome door handles and other items
as well..

i have parts from a 1974 {amc} gremlin as well that i'm dismantlin to..

i got 258 motor parts / 191 motor parts / extra carbs / two fuel tanks / i
would
rather sell the parts fer cheap price then see them go out to a salvage
yard..
which that is goin to happen soon...so if anyone is interested please cont me

at "rooster1@xxxx" thank you james-{onehorsetrader}..

ps- i dont know the folks that got in a wreck..but i'm glad ur ok..sorry that

the gremlin got wrecked...as long as you folks are ok..thats first..