Re: [gremlintime] bad news

karla dick..i'm sorry ro hear you got in a wreck and urself got hurt i hope that the two of you are do ok..fer the gremlin gettin hurt..i live in the state of oregon
i have two grmlins in my yard ..the bodies themseleves are in real good shape
1970 / 1974 if you live close enuf..of any one else you could have each one fer
$200.00 each.. james-{onehrsetrader}

ps-i rather know that the two of you are gettin better first ok..