Re: [gremlintime] AMC Magazine

mr fredrick..
i would subscribe to a real life magazine on older amc car like we all
own...i dont own as many as you do ...all i own is an all "orignal
1977{amc}gremlin
with orignal factory miles {70,066}..with orignal factory paint job
still{orange
with the white strips}..i'm the second owner....then i own a 1970
{amc}gremlin
and a 1974{amc}gremlin that i'm sell parts..parts..and parts off of to whom
ever
needs to buy any... contact me at "rooster1@xxxx"...james-