Re: [gremlintime] <TOYS> Mildred...you PASSED up a 6-wheeled Openfire G

Re: [gremlintime] <TOYS> Mildred...you PASSED up a 6-wheeled Openfire Gremlin??!!!

I HAVE TWO FENDERS OFF OF A 1974 {AMC} GREMLIN AND A
FRONT BUMPER THESE THREE ITEMS ARE IN REAL GREAT SHAPE
I'M TRYIN TO SELL THEM FER $50.00 EACH PLUS SHIPPIN ..IS THAT A GOOD PRICE OR IS
THAT TO HIGH ..
CAN SOMEONE HELP ME OUT ON THIS..