<TOYS> Mildred...you PASSED up a 6-wheeled Openfire Gremlin??!!!

<TOYS> Mildred...you PASSED up a 6-wheeled Openfire Gremlin??!!!

 Wow, think you can find it again? LOL! THey're worth bucks today, I
bought two, both over $35 each in the last few years. They're made by
Hotwheels, in '71, and were called Openfire Gremlins. Do you remember what
color it was? Gold and yellow were common, red, blue and magenta were harder
to find, blue is like super-rare. Here's the list of Gremlins I know exist in
toy form -

Hotwheels
Gremlin Grinder
Greased Gremlin ( dirt tracker )
Openfire ( 6 wheels )
TootsieToy
Mini Lindy 1/64th scale roughly ( plastic )
Tonka
Bright green, about 5 inches long
Polistil - Italian toy, 1/43rd scale, great detailing
Simms plastic Gremlin, 8 inches long, hard to find now!
various plastic 1/24th scale kits
original AMC dealership model, RARE
Tyco
yellow Super Gremlin slot car
white w/green Shamrock slot car
red and white Rough Rider dirt track slot car ( set, hard to find, with
Pinto )
1/24th scale vacuum Gremlin body for slot car

Well, if anyone knows of any other Gremlin toys or whatever, let me know.
I haven't found much else, if it exists. Good night, all.

Jerry