Re: [gremlintime] <TOYS> Mildred...you PASSED up a 6-wheeled Openfire Gr

Re: [gremlintime] <TOYS> Mildred...you PASSED up a 6-wheeled Openfire Gremlin??!!!

Smack me with a heater hose!! I did pass up the open fire but had no idea what it was called and it is and was the only one I have seen...It was gold colored.. I did go back a couple of months later and it was gone.. This was in 1992 I think.. seems like the body style was kinda like the greased gremlin or maybe not, I just remember the double wheels....I have a black and also a blue tootsie toy gremlin and they are metal..Have a trailer hitch and a spoiler, side pipes and you can see the spare tire in the back window..also has a sun roof..

Mildred