Re: the Oct. 11-13 Endless Summer Cruise in Ocean City, Md.

Re: the Oct. 11-13 Endless Summer Cruise in Ocean City, Md.

 Hey, I WAS there last year, in October...but I drove up for the day, got
there about 2-3 pm, hit one cruise spot, then headed home about 7 pm. I
thought it was "only" a 3-hour trip, it took 5 hours each way! Further than I
thought...anyway, my Gremlin was there, I know I saw several AMXs and
Javelins. If things work out, I'll try to get there again this year. I heard
that maybe Ocean City was scaling it back, or was that just rumor? People
were or had been bringing drag cars and driving them on the street legally
for the weekend, heard lots of wild burnout stories. Hope it doesn't get
banned, good things like that are too hard to come by! :D Anyway, if I can,
I'll try to make it up for at least one day, and maybe in the GT.

Jerry