Looking

Just wanted to see if there was a gremlintime member's from Dover, Minnesota. My parents just moved there from near Rochester and my husband and I were driving around say beautiful maroon gremlin parked in a garage, it looked flawless, just curious if they were online with the rest of us Gremlin fans. Wanted to stop in a see the front of the car and interior, but no one was home.
Tami