Karla, I found this Gremmie ad for you...

Karla, I found this Gremmie ad for you...

the ad is 8 months old but you never know!

1/27/02
I've got a 1971 completely restored Gremlin I would like to sell. It
has a rebuilt engine (6 cycl), transmission; brand new interior,
wheels, rims, paint etc. 76,000 original miles. This car absolutely
runs like a champ. Only serious inquiries.
Dennis Freitas
277 Riverboat Road
Dayton, Nevada 89403
(775) 246-3757 home