Hi Everyone

This is my first posting since the Kenosha Homecoming. It was fantastic!
All those cars, especially the Gremmies.
It was so nice to meet attendees from this list. Gary the Mix, Jerry, and
Bruce.
My only regret...forgot to charge the battery for my camcorder. Got
pictures of every Gremlin I saw.
On another sad but also happy note. Went to my local county fair last night
It was 4 cylinder demo derby night. There were two Pacers and it looked
like a Rambler 4 door. Don't know for sure if any of these cars were built
with 4 cylinder motors. One Pacer was one of the last three cars running in
a special jackpot heat. The other Pacer was a wagon and it tied with
another car as the winner of the Feature Heat.
It was a shame to see these cars destroyed. Especially the Rambler 4 door.
Looked like a good straight body. I'm sure the interior would have needed
alot of work.

Also. The September issue of Cars & Parts has the first installment of a
story about AMC. Its on page 74 under the At The Wheel section. Title...
AMC deserved a better fate

By the way, my Gremlin made the 562 mile trip from Kenosha to home with no
problems. We have our sights set on the Oct. 11-13 Endless Summer Cruise in
Ocean City, Md.

How about it Jerry? Missed ya there last year.

Gary in PA

' 75 Gremlin
' 88 Eagle Wagon