Kenosha

Regretfully I don't think I am going to be able to go to Kenosha.
MY X-wife is causing me problems with our children and I'm not
sure what she is going to throw at me. But I do know it's going to
be ugly. At any rate if I do get a free week end and need to get
away I may show up.
Unfortunately all this has put a stop to my design developing for
T-shirts and jackets. I need to save my money for other
exspenses that will occur in fighting my X.

I see this as only a temporary set back, and as soon as i get
everything straighted out I will be back doing what I love to do,
devloping new Grem designs for the Grem collector.

On the up side. I have been working on double mint Gremmie
and hoping to get her on the road this fall. Just in time for winter
storage.lol I'm still trying to figure out how i'm going to do the
body work myself. I really don't want to use a lot of body filler. I
don't know about anyone else i can spot filler under paint from
10 feet away. I'll be darned if I have to look at filler everytime I
walk up to my car. So, I'm picky what can I say, I have attention to
detail. lol
I also started to collect Gremlin stuff. I so far located two Gremlin
tootsie toys and bought a desk clock off of e-bay. I think my co
workers think I have gone mad; I have both toy cars diplayed on
my computer here at work, and as soon as the desk clock gets
here I'm going to display that here too. I figure this is where I
spend most of my time so why not get comfortable?

I hope everyone else is doing good and I also hope everyone
has a great time at Kenosha! All I can say is, Alright for the
Gremlin cruise!! I wish I could be there.

Take care everyone, Kevin