RE: [gremlintime] Re: Kenosha

HEY that is a sharpe 73, just like mine color and all...Those are wheels off a 75 aren't they??? I have them on mine too but They came off my ex's 75 X...wish I knew how to work on them and do all that stuff you men do... Mine is in good shape not to have had anything done to it and it set in the yard 6 years and was never started and my step son put starting fulid or something in something under there and it shot fire to the roof but started and has been running ever since and that was over 8 years ago...and I mean it just sat in the driveway that long.. So don't let anybody say they aren't a heck of a car....when I got a divorce and had to move it I had to have brakes put on it and maybe spark plugs and few little things and here she roars!! Love the photos!!!!! Mildred