From: Daniel Modlin [mailto:dmodlin@xxxx]
Sent: Monday, April 15, 2002 1:51 PM
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gremlintime] Re: Kenosha

I have a 73 Gremlin X. I am soon going to have a new an improved Gremlin
web page. For now, here are a couple of pics of it:

http://home.earthlink.net/~dmodlin/images/april3.jpg

http://home.earthlink.net/~dmodlin/images/april2.jpg

I displayed it in the AMCWC show in Denver last year, and I will probably
go with AMCWC again this year. I still have a lot of things to catch up on.
I'd like to at least get the drivers seat reupholstered (in orig.nylon/denim
material), I need a new rear window (ANYONE HAVE ONE TO SELL???) and I'd
certainly like to get the a/c working for crossing the mojave. I need a new
compressor and I will probably convert to R 134. But I don't anticipate any
major mechanical problems. Seeya in Kensoha!

Community email addresses:
Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subscribe: gremlintime-subscribe@xxxxxxxxxxx

Shortcut URL to this page:
http://www.onelist.com/community/gremlintime
Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime