Re: [gremlintime] Re: WI

No No No I am going my gremlin is not there is just know way i can get that kind of money togeather, its compleatly apart, and needs paint, and i have school and work but i will be ready for Next year's AMO meet where ever that will be

----Original Message Follows----
From: "gremlintime" <gremlinamiga@xxxx>
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gremlintime] Re: WI
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2002 03:57:37 -0000

Waitaminute!!
You're trying to tell me that you live in WI and you're not going to make it to the show!! Why not!! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity to perhaps see more Gremlins in one spot since they were new on the showroom floor. You just gotta go!!!
Paul

--- In gremlintime@xxxx, "Dave Kiedrowski" <pngwin86@xxxx> wrote:
Unfortunatly my gremlin will not make it to kenosha this year, Im very
happy
I finally found it, it is a Limefire green 76' with a 258 I6, and a 908
automatic transmission, first one ive seen in wisconsin. Its pretty rusty
around the rockerpanels, and theres a big dent in the right quarter
panel,
no problem though i mananged to track down a NOS panel!. If I have time i
will post the pictures.

My gremlin site: www.dreamwater.net/auto/gkd/Home.htm