Re: [gremlintime] It was wonderful hearing from other Gremlin owners

Re: [gremlintime] It was wonderful hearing from other Gremlin owners

Roslyn,
Since my husband went to a boarding school for HS that most of the other students were from the KC area, he was the first student to be allowed to have a car. Everytime we get together for a class reunion or funeral (He graduated in'75 & we've already lost 2 in the class), we get to hear a lot of "Remember when" stories. Everyone had such a great time in his car. It's great!
Karla