Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 603

well you prob aren't used to wranglin with real AMC iron LOL :) keep in mind
that AMC V8s have a high nickle content and are a bit heavier than a pewter
made chevy block you did have the original V8 mounts and crossmember well i
hopoe your ready for some real power cuz its a whole new animal since you
purged that chiivy boat anchor LOL hey post some pics here and on my group
baadassgremlins
Bart M.