Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 603

Hey Bart.............The Mix I mean the Fix just fired up that 360. I can't
believe how much bs it took to put this 360 and T-10 four speed in this car.
Now I know why AMC is just a memory. The engineer that designed this
combination must have been assleep. I can't begin to tell you folks all the
things that went 'wrong' along the way, but that's another story and I would
prefer to keep this on a happy note.

The Mix.......... '74 Levi's Gremmie still with 13,000 original miles