RE: Subject: Having owned a Gremlin

Time for Another! - Roslyn........

Gremlins that are not being adopted at this
time - what remains of them - are being
used up as parts cars or awaiting the
crusher .

Many in New York were cut up for dirt track racer bodies.

Many were crushed already - I missed over a dozen
from one yard - by one week - all were crushed &
most were rebuildable as they weren't inner city cars.

All had perfect grilles - cars were there because
no one wanted them - not wrecks .

Crushers run 12 months a year & travel around looking
for yards to clear out . They crush on the spot .

If you can spare the space - find one and save one.

Brien.
1981 AMC