From: HH-7X@xxxx [mailto:HH-7X@xxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 4:18 PM
To: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [gremlintime] more

I would think that, assuming you have modified it from it's stock
condition
in any minor way (including those aftermarket wheels) You would legally
hold the copyright on it's specific looks, even if not, a nice letter
should
get you a nice couple bucks (make sure you save the page first .), and
failing that, a friendly threat of legal action should do the trick -
after
all, they did use a photo of a car easily identifiable as yours without
your
permission <big grin>
BTW, looks nice, i like the chrome wheels on there, they bring it
together
nicely.
-Greg Z
'86 Eagle Wagon