Re: [gremlintime] Digest Number 573

I woke up from that dream and I only like them because they are ugly and
likeing them and owning one is justification enough for us "ugly car owners
to be here
one ugly 74 401 5spd
Giz

xm9 wrote:
you havnt seen ugly until youve seen my gremlin

"dwight e collins"
SHOUTING : GREMLINS ARE NOT , I REPEAT NOT UGLY !!!!THEY ARE THE MOST
BEUTIFUL CARS EVER MADE!!!!anyone who does not think so should not be on
this list ! there is no such thing as an ugly gremlin !! dwight , 173, 172
gorgeous gremlins