Re: [gremlintime] more

AOL ran this stupid feature about the ugliest/worst cars a few weeks ago. You
could tell from the description he gave, he has never driven a Gremlin, and
probably never even saw one in person.
It's just a modern mush brained kid, who wants every car to look just like a
Lexus, or worse a Nissan Altima. How boring would that be? Don't worry, they
are all sheep. I'm proud that my Gremlin, Pacer and 51 Rambler Convertible
are as different from the rest of the stuff out there as possible.
I don't see how these guys are in so love with their 65 Mustangs, when there
are 20 to 50 of them lined up next to each other at a car show. Now, that's
boring!
Im independent, have my own ideas and don't need to follow the crowd to be
happy, actually I feel sorry for the bastards cause they're so shallow they
need to conform to feel safe.

Wade