From: hh-7x@xxxx [mailto:hh-7x@xxxx]
Sent: Thursday, May 09, 2002 3:55 AM
To: mail@xxxx
Subject: Fourth Ugliest Car.

Message: 2
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 20:42:50 -0000
From: "gremlintime" <gremlinamiga@xxxx>
Subject: My car is the fourth ugliest car!!!

Man, what an insult. It is bad enough that the Gremlin is given a bad
rap but does my particular Gremlin have to be the forth ugliest car?
There has got to be a way that I can get some money off Excite or
Netscape for using my picture without permission!!! Go to
http://wp.netscape.com/ex/shak/autos/specials/UgliestCars4.html