From: "Ed Francis" <edfrancis73@xxxx>
To: mail@xxxx
Subject: Ugly Gremilns have got NO reason to live!
Date: Tue, 21 May 2002 15:08:03 -0700

To: mail@xxxx
Date: Thu, 9 May 2002 06:55:25 -0400
Subject: Fourth Ugliest Car.
From: hh-7x@xxxx

Message: 2
Date: Mon, 20 May 2002 20:42:50 -0000
From: "gremlintime" <gremlinamiga@xxxx>
Subject: My car is the fourth ugliest car!!!

Man, what an insult. It is bad enough that the Gremlin is given a bad
rap but does my particular Gremlin have to be the forth ugliest car?
There has got to be a way that I can get some money off Excite or
Netscape for using my picture without permission!!! Go to
http://wp.netscape.com/ex/shak/autos/specials/UgliestCars4.html

To whom it may concern:

Ugly Gremlins have got NO reason.........

Ugly gremlins have GOT no reason..........

Ugly Gremlins have GOT no reason to liveeeeeeeeeeeeeee........

( sung to the tune of "Short people have got no reason to live", by
recording artist Randy Newman)

hehehehehe,
Ed Francis