Re: [gremlintime] Drove the '74 Gremlin to work .....and a NEAR DEATH wo

Re: [gremlintime] Drove the '74 Gremlin to work .....and a NEAR DEATH work ex...

on 5/15/02 4:20 PM, themixtoo@xxxx at themixtoo@xxxx wrote:

> Jerry, What an awesome thing to share with us. God sure has a plan for you
> and I'm sure a couple of guys are thankful for it too. By the way, I just
> wanted to say that I enjoyed your article in the American Motoring magazine
> (March/April 2002). One of these days I'll try and get to one of your events,
> but Cleveland is just a bit too far away for this year. Hope to meet you at
> Kenosha this summer. Gary 'The Mix' from Cleveland, Ohio
>
> PS if Matt Woodstrup sees this......Thanks for leading me in the direction of
> AMO, hope to see you in Kenosha too.

The mix,

And all you Gremlin fans. I will be at the Kenosha Holiday Inn, the Port of
Kenosha on the Lake, July 26-28th. Stop at the front desk and ask for me or
I hope to have a table at the Hotel AMO registration room. Windy City
Rambler/AMC Club. I will also be spending a lot of time in the parking lots
around many of the area hotels ..... totally get my "fix" of AMCs!

I hope that many of you can cruise around town (Kenosha) together as seeing
several gremlins in one place running, has been a long time for me.

Again.... please don't worry about how "prefect" your car is. Nobody really
cares.... just drive it and have fun!

--

Matt Woodstrup
Windy City Rambler/AMC Editor