Summer

I am making plans to be at the Kenosha show this summer. I do not know if the gremlin will be ready or not. But it will be great to see some of the faces to go with all the information. Does any one have a plan of where to meet or how to get in contact with each other? Let me know if there is one. I found a crack in the block of my 232 so I may not be able to drive it to the show. I do not know if the machining and installation of the 401 will be done in time for the show. The weather here in Minnesota is finally starting to shape up. Any more progress on the 70 thru 73 grill reproduction. I would like any suggestions on the 401 build up. i.e. mods ,extra oil lines, cams, carbs, intakes,torque converters, anything would help. Thanks
Mark
71 232 auto going to 401 / 727