Re: [gremlintime] Drove the '74 Gremlin to work .....and a NEAR DEATH wo

Re: [gremlintime] Drove the '74 Gremlin to work .....and a NEAR DEATH work ex...

Jerry, What an awesome thing to share with us. God sure has a plan for you
and I'm sure a couple of guys are thankful for it too. By the way, I just
wanted to say that I enjoyed your article in the American Motoring magazine
(March/April 2002). One of these days I'll try and get to one of your events,
but Cleveland is just a bit too far away for this year. Hope to meet you at
Kenosha this summer. Gary 'The Mix' from Cleveland, Ohio

PS if Matt Woodstrup sees this......Thanks for leading me in the direction of
AMO, hope to see you in Kenosha too.