Gremlin Reward

The fortune cookie at lunch today said I would be lucky if I was patient. While driving home, I heard my blue GremX whispering to me from the mini-storage..."Freddie, it is a tad warm today, please come open my windows, please..." So, I made my way to the lot, and spent some time sitting behind the wheel while she vented, dreaming of the day she and I will be back on the road. "luv ya, baby" i said to her as I left, heading towards the exit. Suddenly I spotted a sign near one of the storage buildings... "Free Stuff"....there were some old beds and chairs and a 19" color tv...i brought the tv set home, and it works perfectly! nice bonus since I did not have a tv!
Yes, my Gremmie loves me! Soon, baby, soon...you and me on the open road, with your rebuilt 5.0 litre...zooooom!

Freddie