Re: [gremlintime] need gas tank

on 5/2/02 7:23 AM, tomm at tomkarla@xxxx wrote:

> I need a gas tank &sending unit for a 1972 Gremlin.
> I live in illinios. I need one badly ......
>
> Tom
> 72&76 Gremlins
>

> Community email addresses:
> Post message: gremlintime@xxxxxxxxxxx
>
> Shortcut URL to this page:
> Gremlintime(Home of the AMC Gremlin on the WWW):
> http://www.geocities.com/gremlintime

Tom,

I don't have a tank for you but are you going to the AMC show at the
Grayslake, IL fairgrounds Sunday? Many of the AMC folks will be there. You
could ask then. It is a special event with AMC as the feature cars of the
show. It cost $5.00 donation to show a car. Again it is at route 120 and
45 as I remember. Come early and park with us on the blacktop. All other
makes will be in the grass. They will also have a swap meet.

Anyone else in the Chicago area? Come see a bunch of AMCs in your backyard!

Hope to see you.
--

Matt Woodstrup
Windy City Rambler/AMC Editor