Gremlintime - Article & More

I put some of the pages from the article from Collectible Automobiles on the
Gremlintime site, under files, in a folder called article. Each page has
its own file, in PDF format. After sending out my email yesterday I
realized the files were too big to email (20+ MB total). Unfortunately, I
have filled up all of the file space on the website (still lots of space for
photos), so if anybody needs space let me know, I'll move some of it out.
And I have about two pages of the article plus the table of contents and the
back cover. I'll try to figure out how to make the other pages available.
Here's the web site address.