Gremlintime - Collector Automobile Article

Gremlintime - Collector Automobile Article

I don't know how many of you saw the article in Collector Automobile about
Gremlins from a couple of years ago, but I've scanned it in and can email to
those that are interested. Hopefully the copyright police won't come after
me!

I figure it was fate that made me end up with that magazine. I saw it in
the local grocery store when it first hit the stands, and I've never seen
Collector Automobile in that store since. Anyways, the article and pictures
are pretty good. Let me know if you are interested.
Dave

Maybe a gremlin in my future