Re: [gremlintime] Any West Virginia people on the list? Antique tags que

Re: [gremlintime] Any West Virginia people on the list? Antique tags question...

Hey where did everyone go? I thought I might be disconnected or something! I
haven't seen any Gremlintime e mails for about three days now, I'm "Jonesin".

Just to start a little conversation. my steering box seems a liitle wore out.
I have about three inches of play in the steering wheel before anything
happens. Are they easy to swap out?

Also, I have a stock 199 CID (I bought my Gremlin June 1970) whith the vaccum
type water pump ( which also runs the wipers). It won't accept a standard
pump. I'm thinking about covering the hole and putting an electric pump in
the tank (or somewhere). Has anyone done this before.

Thanks for all your help!!!!