Re: [gremlintime] Any West Virginia people on the list? Antique tags qu

Re: [gremlintime] Any West Virginia people on the list? Antique tags question...

to all "gremlin / amc owners:
i just pulled a complete 258 motor / 3-speed tranny..tranny is in real good shape

motor needs a timin-chain...plus i hav a couple extra one barrel-carb"s / air
cleaners / distributor / windows etc: // plus i'm gettin ready to pull a 258
out
of a 1974 gremlin..will have parts there as well ok: if ur interested in one or
all
ok..its all up "FER SALE" plus shippin expenses ok.plus i gettin ready to sell
plenty of body parts off a 1968 oldsmobile vista-cruiser if you know any one
that lookin fer reason priced parts ok...i live in the state of oregon..
fer the whole reason of doin this is: i'm takin the under-carriage of the 1968
oldsmobile vista cruiser with a 400 olds.rocket engine...i'm puttin both gremlin
bodies on it and tryin to make me a " GREM-O-LIMO" when i get down
with this project it will be 20ft long gremlin..
james{onehorsetrader}

"so if i can sell any of these parts cheap..instead of throwin them away ok!!