oustanding

I dunno how long those pics that Grim Reaper has posted on the site,
because I've been away for a while, but good Lord! That is something
else! I'd like to know how much something like that costs. I know
it is a lot of wrench time, but geez, that is an incredible job.
Good on ya, whoever did that. Everybody in my office makes fun of my
Gremmy, and they laugh when I tell them I am going to drop a 360 in
it and fix it up. Then I showed them those pictures, and their
mouths hit the floor. Cool.

Cullen
'76 258