Re: [gremlintime] Re: Cold-natured Gremlin...what year, Mildred?

Re: [gremlintime] Re: Cold-natured Gremlin...what year, Mildred?

I have a 73 Levi, Jerry. If the weather gets into the teen's it might have to run 45 min. before it will go.. it will sit and idle but when you give it gas it dies....I mean for a car that sat for 6 years and was never even started its amazing it will do anything... but it has been running for the last 8 years after sitting in the yard.....zzzzzzzzz I don't have anyone to fool with it so thats why I need to get rid of it....someone put some pictures on the other day of a white 73X, don't have the levi stickers on it so I guess it's not but it looks exactally like mine...so nice....well it looks a heck of a lot better than mine but the same ...makes me want to cry, its so pretty and mine is sitting here dirty and needing new seats and carpet.. let the ins. go on it so it hasn't been drove except to move it back and forth under the carport so tires don't get flat places but they probably have dry rot by now..oh well such is the life of a lowly gremlin packin' woman... thanks for the info on the carb tho. I printed it off-maybe someone will come along and look at it for me....Mildred