gremlins fer sale..

i have a 1970 / 1974 ---these 2 gremlins are about 97% complete..i do
have the clear titles fer both of them...i'll see the whole car or parts
fer you can fix ur gremmie-up ok..i live in the state of OREGON ok..i
do have on ebay the 2 little gremlins / gas cap up fer auction..these
gremlins needs a new home..buyer pays all shippin expenses on car or
parts ok...e-mail me ok....rooster1@xxxx
fer any info. parts cars are ...one white ...one purple..

the orange one is a 1977 gremlin all orignal even the paint is..i'm the
3rd owner on
it..the orignal miles are to date is 79,000 miles..shes my baby..i need
a few parts
fer her still{minor parts}if you know where one is thats bein parted out
tell me
where ok...