Re: [gremlintime] Re: Need Some Information

Re: [gremlintime] Re: Need Some Information

Thats right you never know that ole lady might be out now looking for a young one with a gremlin.....o.k. won't go there..ha..A simca was make in France, I think, by what I saw in a ad for a book in ebay that has a photo of a red and grey one that looked almost like mine. There is also a toy one in there in the diecast section... They were imported to the USA by Chrysler... We had a dealership where you could get them in the 60's here in Murray, Ky. They were a sturdy little car...Ever hear of a Cord? I had a neighbor here that had one several years ago that was restored...neat car too... I am going out to get up close and personal with some green onions and dandelions!!!! Mildred