Re: Need Some Information

-Ok, you got me, what is a Simca? I've heard of Crosley, Studebaker, Hudson Rambler, Town
Shopper, King Midget, even Kurtis. But never a Simca. I had... er,( in a shed) sill have a 1950
bathtub Nash in very poor condition. it technically was my first car. Then came my terrible 1962
Rambler Classic that was so warn out that it only went 8 miles per hour up hill. And after that I
had a 1983 AMC Concord that never ran. It wasn't until I bought my first 1971 Gremmie in
1991 that I finally found true love. I drove it three years after I found it setting next to an elderly
ladies garage. The body rusted away but she still runs like a top!! er, the car that is, not the
elderly lady. who is to say the lady isn't still around, I think I'm going to shut up before I get in too
deep.

-- In gremlintime@xxxx, Mildred McClain <mildred44@xxxx> wrote:
> HI all. Thats funny, a lot of people don't remember or never heard of Gremlins..you should
have see the look on people's faces when I tell them that my frist was a 1960 Simca!! Now that
would get the laughs.. I wonder if anyone still has one of them... Mildred