Gremlintime in Kenosha!!! Why not?

You know what?
I may be a little slow but it appears to me that there are a few of us
that are going to the "Big Show" in Kenosha, myself included. The show
will be July 25, 26, and 27. How about an AMC Gremlin cruise night
where we can all meet? If anyone is interested, please tell me so we
can work out the details. There is going to already be a huge cruise
with all the clubs so maybe we could go to that one and also to one of
our own to show our Gremlin pride. I am going to post this message a
few times over the next few weeks. Also I will add this event to the
event pages at the gremlintime list. Oh, I am so excited!!
Paul