wind breakers

I have been looking at some wind breakers today and I found two red, white and blue jackets
that look real sporty.
some things I need to know though. Do we want zip up or pullover? Also how much $$ is in
your price range.

The last T-shirt I did, I did not break even. I want to be sure I have a enough money to cover the
printing costs and the garments this time. So I guess give me a ball park figure of how much you
would like to spend and we'll try to shoot for it. Also, the more people willing to buy one the
cheaper they will be.

Thanks, Kevin