Re: [gremlintime] GREMLIN Grill

Hi,
I have a 73 gremlin with the usual cracked and messed up grill. I purchased
an NOS grill (unseen) and when it arrived it turned out to be an early Hornet
center grill.
Can I use early Hornet headlight doors/side markers to fit my 73 Gremlin?
Would everything just bolt in? Does anyone have a pair?
Wade
73 Gremlin
78 Pacer DL coupe
51 Nash Rambler Landau Convertible